Friday, September 19, 2008

September 19 -- Good morning!

Woof and Good Morning,


I woke up so early today! Both my owners woke up about 4:00a.m. They were both complaining they couldn't sleep. So, what do they do? They wake me up! Man, if I woke them up I'd be chased out of the room.
As you can see by the photos I like to roll out of my bed. Then I do some stretching excercises which consists of running around the living room a couple times.



Take a look at my hair toay! Talk about a 'bad hair day!' It's growing so fast and I just can't get it to do anything. Do you think gel would work?


After breakfast I couldn't find my chewiest bone so I settled for chewing on my foot.

Time to start fussing at the men who are doing landscaping in the back yard.

Toodles,

Sam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is hysterical. Someone needs to find my mom a job!