Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jail Bird

Woof and good morning!

It's not lady-like to eat deer droppings I found out today. As soon as I was let out by my human dad I found a nice fresh pile. Did you hear him yell at me? I'm surprised if you didn't. Then he chased me around the yard and eventually caught me and threw me in the house. Now I'm under house arrest. They keep talking about how I'm going to get worms from eating animal poop.



My human parents then went outside to have their morning coffee WITHOUT ME! I stood by the glass door and mad sad faces at them. They ignored me. Then I had an idea! I started chewing on the door mat and that sure got their attention fast! They put my "time out" pen (jail in other words) on the patio and put me in it. I did my best shivering act and even begged with my little paw up in front of me. Human mom took pity and tossed me back in the house. At least the carpet isn't cold to sit on like the flagstone.

1 comment:

CrazyUncle said...

Sam, it seems you are living the good life, even with the occasional jail sentence. My humans don't ever get nice, interesting smells like deer in the yard. They sometimes play ball with me, but never soccer or jai alai. They don't seem to let me chew on my foot. It is not fair. Keep on preaching the truth.

Morris (named after Jim Morrison of The Doors)