Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chihuahua Soccer and a Bit of Kindness

Woof and good morning!


I played a good game of soccer yesterday morning with Chippy. He put up a good fight, but in the end I won!


After the game my human mom gave me a treat and I thought I would give it to Chippy since he was feeling a little down after our game. My human mom thought that was so nice of me. She kept say, "Good dog, Sam...that was so sweet."



In the afternoon I was on guard duty and had to keep a watchful eye on the men working on the patio. I sure had to bark at them a lot to make sure they were doing a good job.



My human parents are going to the UT football game this afternoon and I'll be all alone. I hope they don't put me in the bathroom. I promise to be good. ; )

Toodles,
Sam

No comments: