Friday, September 19, 2008

My Humans

I hate it when I hear humans say they "own" a dog. Don't those humans know WE OWN THEM?

In my posts I'll refer to my humans as my human mom and my human dad so as not to get everyone confused with my dog mom and my dog dad who are really my parents, but now my human mom and dad are my parents. That's the way it is in the dog world.

My dog mom and dog dad live in Spicewood Springs about an hour from here. I doubt I'll ever see them again which is fine because life here is a lot nicer. My siblings were so boisterous it was hard to sleep or think which I do a lot of. I have a nice comfy bed, which in time will get a little cramped. I hope someone notices how much I'm growing. I don't have to fight for my meals. I have my own watering bowl along with dry and wet food...oh, mustn't forget the bone-bones (my doggie treats).

My human mom has to dry her hair and I'm going to watch to see if I can get any pointers on what to do with my mop.

Toodles,
Sam

No comments: